Who are we?
Since 2002, Redside has managed multi-family and commercial buildings in the Seattle area. The firm has grown to be a leading Puget Sound management company, especially for twenty to one hundred unit apartment buildings. Our hands-on approach enables high resident satisfaction, while also increasing building values one month at a time.
Today, Redside manages about 5,000 apartments in the Seattle area with a truly exceptional rapport with vendors as well as in-house maintenance and office staff.
Some people have asked “where did the name Redside come from?” Back in May 2002, the two founders had recently returned from forty mile float and and fly-fishing trip on Oregon’s Deschutes River, Craig Swanson had, in many ways, learned to fly fish there. The Deschutes trout are a unique subspecies of rainbow trout and are frequently called “Redsides”…
Redside’s Maintenance Team
Our team has varied and wide-ranging interests, which strengthen their relationships with residents and building owners. The team’s shared interests include sports, food, performing arts and college rivalries.
Some of Redside’s accounting and property operational staff
Our team has varied and wide-ranging interests, strengthing our relationships with residents and building owners. Our team’s shared interests include sports, food, performing arts, and college rivalries.
Some of the unique backgrounds include:
- A former collegiate soccer, baseball, cross country runner, and volleyball player.
- A part-time raspberry and blueberry farmer.
- A few serious Mariner fans.
- A couple of hard-core live theatre fans.
- Graduates of universities with mascots named Huskies, Wildcats, Cougars, Blues, Broncos, Redbirds, Sun Devils, Maroons, Wildcats, Wolfpack, and Anteaters.